HELP! WHERE ARE ALL MY PAPERS? A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR CAREGIVERS AND SENIORS TO IDENTIFY AND ORGANIZE “MUST-KNOW” INFORMATION
If you or an elderly loved one has trouble finding important documents, relief is here. Help! Where Are All My Papers? is the perfect guide for organizing crucial records and quickly identifying them when they are needed. This three-ringed reference binder contains sections for personal, legal, medical, financial, insurance, other “must-know” information, and sleeves for documents. Each section contains helpful logs, tips on what to record, and other at-a-glance references without frustration and frantic searches for paperwork.
- What information will you need if you talk to a doctor’s office, service, or facility?
- Do you know what end-of-life care your loved one wants?
- What accounts are open?
- Who has advised your loved one on finances? Legal matters? Insurance?
- What information do I need to collect for my children?
- What information do I need as a caregiver?
- This binder keeps all your important information together, IN ONE PLACE!
Help! Where Are All My Papers? is a wonderful gift for you as a parent to complete and give to your children. Can you imagine how much they would appreciate having all this information BEFORE a crisis occurs? Help! Where Are All My Papers? is a valuable resource for adults of any age!